Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
vasak93
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   September 19th 2011, 02:03

gadina_prokleta wrote:
You think something works wrong?
Describe the problem here.
If it is necessary, post some screenshot to show us.
4.4 market can't sell items
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gadina_prokleta
Troll God

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   September 25th 2011, 17:45

I'm still working on the Sell items bug. In order to fix another bug I created a new one... And I am in trouble finding a solution to both of them.

What about the herbs? How they don't work?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sites.google.com/site/jungletrolls
benleboucher
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   September 29th 2011, 16:56

you must attack herbs whene it's full mana to drop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HunDoSlavus
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   October 20th 2011, 15:07

benleboucher wrote:
you must attack herbs whene it's full mana to drop

It's always been like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mobiusservers.com
HunDoSlavus
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   February 8th 2012, 10:46

Version 4.6:

- Voodoo Merchant & Merchant shop no longer shows proper tooltip for gold amounts the shop pays for various items.

- Alchemist achievement is awarded to the whole team, regardless of who brews potions. (Tested with 3 others.)

- Famous trader achievement doesn't show in the achievement tab.

- Javelins can be carried along with both hands in use (Shield & weapon, weapon & bow etc.)

- Creature eggs sometimes randomly remove themselves without reaching full growth (100% mana) No they don't get killed. I've watched the disappear from my eyes.

- Meat left on the ground takes more than 1 day to rot.

Last edited by HunDoSlavus on February 11th 2012, 15:19; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   February 8th 2012, 21:59

Ahaa! A big thanks. I have noticed in one of my plays I have gained an Alchemist achievement and I wondered why - now I see where is the problem Smile
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   February 28th 2012, 19:30

I spent a half of today and half of yesterday only to replace one bug with another, less dangerous one. I feel stupid :/
Back to top Go down
ElloElloEllo
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   February 29th 2012, 21:15

Great Job on the bugtracking!
You got there most of the ones I know of.
But there's new one I have encountered lately, with the autosleep (or even normal rest) only sleep is cast and neither "Rest" NOR "Coma", leaving you with no regained mana at all and the "Rest" - skill on cooldown after a short time of 10 seconds. This is pretty annoying since if you are too far away from any tent you get slowed down alot by that or even fall unwillingly into coma without being able to act.
Some animals have 50 to 150 less mana on level 3 than they had to reach at level 2 - especially with bunnies that is extremely frustrating. Maybe you should consider making them as fertile as rats ;-P, I guess this is intentionally and not a real bug. Sadly although I like the new spawning system, after day 6 the jungle is pretty empty.
I hav encountered a situation where my towers dropped 1 more gun than I had in total, first I thought it was just an empty gun and tried to to fit it back into the tower where it dropped. Problem was all towers had their guns and my Sniper was still with me^^. This is rather minor and hard to unreplicate.
Speaking of high amounts of gold for trading goods, I am not sure but selling price for voodoo scriptures and demonic stones are meant this way?
It's ok since you have to sacrifice alot of mana and time on the cooldown, so it's not really abuseable. Speaking about selling prices, considered you not only need 2 animal, 2 plant (and 2 rare) resources to crate a spellbook but additionally need nearly the full spectrum of available buildings the amount of gold with the pure resources is pretty low.
Last but not least - you can craft while asleep !!! It's not really a big bug but still funny, after you fall asleep by autosleep and have your crafting menu open you can still use the recipes to craft. Maybe the trolls should be deselected when they fall asleep for the duration or just a few moments if that could help also with the "sleeping but not resting bug" or autosleep should be disabled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElloElloEllo
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   March 2nd 2012, 14:03

Hi, i havent got around playing 4.7 yet. But I am sure this is still in 4.7 too. Towers ignore the cooldown of items used by other towers. I.e. you can chaincast Lightning with an array of towers and then swap the staff with a second one for another “salve“ while the first one cools down.
Btw. is it me or have spiked traps stopped working? Might be just the improved ones, but I seem to get damage rarely and even fewer times stunned. Honestly i havent tested that bc I need hostiles walking over them to test.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HunDoSlavus
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   March 2nd 2012, 18:11

ElloElloEllo wrote:
Hi, i havent got around playing 4.7 yet. But I am sure this is still in 4.7 too. Towers ignore the cooldown of items used by other towers. I.e. you can chaincast Lightning with an array of towers and then swap the staff with a second one for another “salve“ while the first one cools down.
Btw. is it me or have spiked traps stopped working? Might be just the improved ones, but I seem to get damage rarely and even fewer times stunned. Honestly i havent tested that bc I need hostiles walking over them to test.

The issue with towers swapping staves to spam lightning is unfortunately stock wc3 system. An inventory able to use items does not have a cooldown. Only the item does. That means you can do it with anything else, such as javelins, throwing axes or spears etc.

The Spiked traps, yes. I did encounter some bad experiences with spiked traps in 4.6. I am not sure if they do work, but they do not seem to damage anymore or stun. They just unpack.

Perhaps just looking into the spiked trap trigger could prove something?
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   March 2nd 2012, 22:40

I'll check it!
In the meantime I edited all item tooltips and added the selling prices of the items. I will do some more small fixes like this and if a major bug with map visibility persists, I'll fix it too and release version 4.8.

If I gather the enthusiasm for this, I'd make a more intuitive system for changing tribe... It is a must, but it's hard to do in Warcraft environment. There appear very unexpected bugs like buildings which become neutral hostile as intended, but keep visibility to their former owner...
Back to top Go down
ElloElloEllo
Troll

PostSubject: Buildings/outcasts   March 4th 2012, 11:12

This is just a suggestion, I am not sure if it really could work this way. What if you move all created buildings to an allied party (of the coherent tribe) instead of keeping the player who created it as owner (or current owner). As soon someone leaves the tribe he is simply unallied and unvisioned, without the buildings owner having to be checked again. Ofc this would just move the possible bug to building the structure in the first place but it really could make bugs being less complicated, thus easier to trace and solve with changing the tribe.

Furthermore there is also a bug if two teams start accepting an outcast, granting the other team vision of the enemies building and allying the outcast to both tribes affraid .
But i guess you are already working on that problem.

Ah, right, just a minor errata, the ingredients for fising pole messaged after a unsuccesful attempt are NOT the same as the recipe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElloElloEllo
Troll

PostSubject: Attacking Buildings.   March 6th 2012, 18:13

I am not sure if it has been always this way, but when you rightclick your own buildings you start attacking them.

Btw, found the forge exploit too. Might be Ring of Ressurection is not working as intended, in 4.7 a replay showed the ring skill selectable right behind the Old Troll. This was after the quest was done, maybe the doodad is wrong?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HunDoSlavus
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   March 7th 2012, 15:50

Here are the bugs I found in 4.8:

- The trophy feathers from the Vulture disassembles into Ring of Resurrection & a Staff. (O_O?)

- Ring of Resurrection does not function. When you click it, nothing happens.

- Ring of Resurrection cannot be sold.
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   March 7th 2012, 17:21

The bug has been fixed for version 4.9.
As for the Ring - which one cannot be sold? The one gained from bug or the one gained by the quest?
Back to top Go down
HunDoSlavus
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   March 7th 2012, 19:12

The one gained from the disassembling of the feathers, Gadina. It didn't seem to work either.

Though I don't know how your scripts work, so I assumed the quest ring was bugged too.

I suppose I am wrong?
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   March 7th 2012, 19:32

No, you're wrong, because when the quest item is being created, the trigger creates a dummy unit and does some more actions so it can work. When it is being created by bug this is impossible so it cannot be used.
The only thing unexplained remains that this ring cannot be sold... Strange, it should. It is an item anyway and it has its price set. I shall check this one too.
Btw, I have finished my work on v. 4.9. The last thing is this check and I'm releasing it Smile

Edit: But you were right for the selling of the ring - it wouldn't work for the quest obtained item too. Thank you a lot! Fixed.
Back to top Go down
ElloElloEllo
Troll

PostSubject: Flamer - Inventor   March 8th 2012, 12:20

This is actually more of a suggestion than a bug report. But since you have fixed the null damamge of grenades and other aoes, could you rework the flamer please. In 20% of the cases it does no damage since you have moved your troll, just like it happened with the grenades before. I am not sure but I guess you can fix it the same way you have done in 4.7 with the other AOEs. Alos it would be logical if the attack would kill/damage trees the same way Molotov Cocktails do. Molotov Cocktails have more than double the size of Effect on Area so it would balance with the amount of charges you get per oil on flamer.

Btw, in 4.8 all rings ( even the repoduced ones ) worked fine as soon the quest was done. I am glad you worked so hard to release 4.9 this fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gadina_prokleta
Troll God

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   March 8th 2012, 14:13

I meant the rings wouldn't work in 4.8 only for selling. I'm glad they've been tested as an item too.
Now they should be fine in every aspect.

Thanks for the flamethrower report, I knew I forgot something Smile
I was trying quite a long time to make it damage over time trees + hostiles + friendly targets, without directly killing trees, because it would be OP for the game economics. I will search for another solution.
Back to top Go down
HunDoSlavus
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   March 8th 2012, 20:24

Here are my suggestions for 5.0 and 5.1:

- Increase Big Jungle Bird's mana by 50 so it survives a little longer. (The bird population won't die out so easily then.)

- Reduce Longbow's range by 50.

- Reduce Hawk's vision by 100 normal vision and 50 hidden. This is currently too high and makes the hunter view great distances, able to snipe anyone with longbow. It's sort of overpowered, since you can poison arrows.

- Increase Inventor's starting attributes to 15 (currently 13) so he has as many starting stat points as other classes (45)

What the hell am I doing I am putting suggestions in bug reports w00t.

Last edited by HunDoSlavus on March 14th 2012, 13:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ElloElloEllo
Troll

PostSubject: God's Chosen   March 9th 2012, 23:33

I got God's Chosen One ALTHOUGH i wasn't overusing pray or totem, especially off was I got it not even using the totem at that time. An enemy shaman was using idol alot to water his herbs and suposely got the achievement at the same time as i did as red player. There might be a bug with this achievement. Sadly I cant give you the replay since the game crashed while i was writing "I LUV JTR" on the ground with herbs....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElloElloEllo
Troll

PostSubject: Bee Hives   March 13th 2012, 16:21

It's a great idea to mix Bee Hives up with Berry Bushes. The only thing that really pisses me off is that you CANT DAMAGE OR DESTROY THEM!!!!!!! I haven#t tried taming them like you could in the previous versions to 5.0 -that wasn't very effective either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HunDoSlavus
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   March 14th 2012, 13:46

Bug report 5.0: (This post gets updated if any bug is found)

No bugs of interest right now.
Back to top Go down
gadina_prokleta
Troll God

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   March 16th 2012, 10:01

I sooo much want you were right : )))
Just see the change log (and the most nasty problems ain't fixed yet).
Back to top Go down
HunDoSlavus
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   March 16th 2012, 12:33

gadina_prokleta wrote:
I sooo much want you were right : )))
Just see the change log (and the most nasty problems ain't fixed yet).

I sooo much wish I could see as many things as you did Razz, but there were some I were aware of, but I did not update my previous post.

I am not sure if this is a bug, but the mode to disable spirit inventory. Shouldn't the spirit just gain a different inventory so it can carry only its diet? I've noticed the mode prevents spirits from eating meat too to prolong their duration, or is this intended?

Also I just come to remember an exploit. I noticed you made the cure disease trigger on the Shaman's heal so when you cast it, it has a 50% chance to cure disease. The thing is that you can press Q, click and immediatly press S (to stop casting). this applies the chance to remove it, but it will not require any mana. It won't heal the target either though.

Though no healing, it can be abused in many ways, such as stopping an epidemic in the tribe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bug reports   

Back to top Go down

Bug reports
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next